DCT XPS GA 300
DCT XPS GA 300 extruded polystyrene (XPS) general application board provides excellent performance in roofs, walls and floors in both commercial and residential applications. The boards are rot proof, stable, durable and will have a life equivalent to that of the structure in which they are incorporated.
DCT XPS GA 300 offers top performance with regards to thermal insulation, maintaining this characteristic under extreme conditions of compression, humidity and temperature. The exceptional compressive strength enables it to easily resist several tons/m² downward pressure.
The closed cell structure of DCT XPS GA 300 foam makes water absorption almost non-existent and provides a high resistance to vapour transmission. The specially designed tongue and grooved edge profile facilitates rapid and robust installation.
- Exterior walls over studs or non-insulating sheathing like OSB or plywood interior walls – concrete blocks
- Ceilings – cathedral, vaulted or flat ceilings, finished attic
- Exterior foundation walls
- Interior foundation walls
- Crawl space
- Exceptional strength and proven long term thermal performance
- High resistance to settlement and compaction
- Dimensional and edge profile stability
- Excellent moisture performance (closed cell structure)
- Very high resistance to moisture penetration
- Low vapour permeability
- High resistance to freeze thaw cycles
Health and Safety
- CFC and HCFC free formulation
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Green Star Compliance
- Non-irritant, light and easy to handle
- Clean, easy cutting, robust and inherent weather resistant