ProctorGeo D-Rain DC20
ProctorGeo D-Rain DC20 (D-Rain DC20) is a dimpled HDPE protection sheet or void former.
D-Rain DC20 is typically used for the protection of waterproofing membranes in foundation walls, flat roofing and underground structures. It can also provide for the interior drainage of basement walls or as a void former and capillary break under concrete floor slabs.
- Protection layer over waterproofing membranes
- When sealed, creates a vapour barrier
- Good resistance to puncturing
- Compressive strength permits usage in moderate load-bearing situations of up to 150kN/m²
- Wide rolls for rapid installation
The information supplied here are based upon good practice and currently available information. Please contact us to discuss your project and any technical enquires.