ProctorPassive Wraptite SA
ProctorPassive Wraptite SA combines the best properties of a vapour permeable membrane and self-adhesive water and air barrier in one innovative self-adhering product. Wraptite SA utilizes a patented full coverage air permeable adhesive to provide unsurpassed vapour permeability in a commercial quality, self-adhered, water-resistant vapour permeable membrane.
Wraptite SA’s high vapour permeability allows sheathing to dry quickly and moisture to escape. This ensures good indoor air quality by reducing the likelihood of mould, mildew, condensation, timber distortion and metal corrosion.
Wraptite SA should be installed in accordance with the supplied installation guide. Wraptite SA fully bonds without mechanical attachments to most substrates for ease of installation, requiring minimal use of sealants or tapes.
Key Features & Advantages
- Exceptional airtightness
- Adhesive layer does not compromise vapour permeance of carrier.
- High vapour permeance. (AS4200.1 Class 4)
- No primer required on most clean substrates.
- Tough laminate resists punctures and tears.
- Multiple substrate compatibility
- Wide service temperature range, easily installed in all climates.
- Zero VOCs, and free of any chemicals on the Living Building Challenge Red List.
- AS/NZS 4200.1 testing and compliance
- Initial low tack for adjustability
- Passive House Institute Certified Component phA
ProctorPassive Wraptite SA vapour permeable membrane, compliant to AS/NZS 4200.1:2017 standards, applied to the roof or wall substrate in accordance with the product user guide. ProctorPassive Wraptite SA utilises a full coverage highly vapour permeable non-solvent based adhesive, is free of red list chemicals and is a Passive House Institute phA certified component.
- Duty: Light
- Vapour Control – Class 4 Vapour Permeable
- Vapour Permeance no less than 4.0µg/N.s
- Air Barrier : 0.01 m³/m².h @ 50Pa (EN 12114)