Proctor Geo D-Rain DC20 Plus
ProctorGeo D-Rain DC20 Plus (D-Rain DC20+) is a dimpled HDPE sheet pre-bonded to a 100gsm non-woven geotextile preventing soil particles from blocking drainage.
D-Rain DC20+ provides an effective drainage and membrane protection layer for use with foundation walls, flat roofing and underground structures. The D-Rain DC20+structure effectively captures and transports high volumes of water and resists the loads from earth and formwork.
D-Rain DC20+ should be installed in accordance with the supplied installation guide. D-Rain DC20+ is installed with the non-woven geotextile facing the backfill, soil or ballast.
- Efficient drainage system for underground structures.
- Protection layer over waterproofing membranes in horizontal and vertical applications.
- When sealed, creates a vapour barrier.
- Compressive strength permits usage in moderate load-bearing situations of up to 150kN/m²
- Wide rolls for rapid installation.
D-Rain DC20+ can be used as temporary protection during construction, but it is not a primary waterproofing membrane. The product may be damaged by careless handling, high winds or vandalism, and should not be left uncovered for longer than is absolutely necessary. Any damaged areas should be replaced before completion.
Health and Safety
All proper safety measures should be taken during installation and all relevant OH&S and statutory regulations must be followed.
The details supplied here are based upon good practice and currently available information. Users are advised to make their own determination as to the suitability of this information in relation to their particular purpose and specific requirements. Please contact us to discuss your project as products with higher compressive resistance and/or drainage flow capacity are available.
- Drainage sheet should be ProctorGeo D-Rain DC20 Plus secured in accordance with the product user guide.
- Compression Resistance: 150 kPa
- Geotextile weight: 100 g/m²
- Horizontal drainage flow capacity 2.5 l/m.s
- Vertical drainage flow capacity 10 l/m.s