UV resistant vapour permeable single sided tape
ProctorPassive DriFlash Tape is a UV resistant single sided vapour permeable and air tight tape made with a unique vapour open acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive with superior ageing resistance. DriFlash Tape is the ProctorPassive UV-SA membrane cut into a manageable width for tape applications.
Multiple Substrate Compatibility
Exterior Gypsum Sheathing
Most rigid insulation
Cast-in place concrete
Pre-painted steel / Stainless steel
Aluminium (painted or mill finish)
ProctorPassive DriFlash Tape is ideal for air-tight bonding and sealing of penetrations, adjoining external insulation boards, sheathing, CLT, window frames and overlaps of vapour permeable membranes. The tape can bond to multiple substrates listed below.
• UV resistance.
• High vapour permeance. (AS4200.1:2017 Class 4)
• No primer required on most clean substrates.
• Tough material resists punctures and tears.
• Multiple substrate compatibility.
• Wide service temperature range.
• Low VOCs
• Initial low tack for adjustability.
• Exceptional air tightness.
• Available with 100:50 split release liner.
|All the technical data are average values. We advise the user to test with the material to ensure the suitability for intended application.|